The City of Parker has an opening for Utility, Street, and Trash Workers. All applicants MUST complete and return a City of Parker employment application in order to be considered for this position. Resumes submitted without a completed job application will not be considered.
Pay Rate: $13-$15/ Hr, plus competitive benefit package
Applications MUST visit the City of Parker website at https://www.cityofparker.com/about-us-employment.aspx to see all available positions. Please fill out the city application and email to address on website or bring by Parker City Hall at 1001 W Park St Parker, FL. 32404
- Must have a high school diploma, GED or equivalent, and be able to pass a background and drug screen;
- Must have a valid Florida Driver's License (ALL POSITIONS) and minimum of a Class A or B CDL (FOR TRASH and UTILITY ONLY)
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is outside year round and is constantly exposed to all weather conditions. Good health and physical condition is required to work under varying weather conditions;
- Must be able to perform a variety of maintenance and construction related tasks assigned in both written and oral form;
- Prior experience repairing water and sewer lines, operating heavy equipment, reading meters, using hand tools, and some power equipment, Trash debris removal.
This is a full time position (M-F) and occasionally requires applicant to work an on-call rotation schedule after hours.
EEO/Drug Free Workplace
Job Type: Full-time