For Departments and City Directory Assistance see the Departments page.


Regular Meetings are held at 5:30 p.m. on the first and third Tuesday of each month in the council room located in the City Hall complex, 1001 West Park Street.

Special Meetings are held at different times depending on the discretion of the City Council.

Fire Department:

Volunteers are needed in the Volunteer Fire Department; for additional information contact Chief Kelly at 871-4313.

No open fires are permitted.

For emergencies contact 911.

Law Enforcement:

Travel Information: If you plan on leaving town for an extended period of time, contact the Parker Police Department. This contact can be made either in person or by calling 871-4100.

For emergencies contact 911.

Animal Control: The City of Parker is under contract with Bay County Animal Control for domestic animal situations. Call (850) 784-4005.

Development Orders
Contact the City before you build a house, storage building, shed, fence, or start any interior or exterior remodeling. A development order and/or permit must be obtained to avoid any possible code violations.

Code Enforcement: The City Code requires property owners and residents to maintain certain levels of cleanliness and order on their properties. Should you have a complaint or question about a nuisance or property problem, you may fill out a Code Enforcement Complain Form on line (on the Documents page) and email to  Deena Brannon at or call her at 871-2825.

Business Tax Receipts: In order to operate a business within the City, a business tax receipt must be secured.  Please call 871-4949 for more information.

Rental of Community Building: The Community Building may be rented for $114.88.  It is rented on a  first come basis. The rental agreement may be found on the Documents page. For available times and more information, call the Utility Departent at 871-4949.

Private use of parks and park facilities: The Parker Sports Complex and the Parker Memorial Park are available for weddings, non-profit fundraising and sporting events, etc.; the Parker Environmental Exploratorium Park is available for certain functions; for additional information call 850-871-4104.

City Library: For additional information call 871-3092.

Utility Services:

Total Residential Deposit------------------------ $149.00
(water-$42.00 sewer-$80.00 tip fee $27.00)
Account setup fee--------------------------------$ 15.00
Water tap (5/8) per unit------------------------- $640.00
Water impact fee per unit------------------------ $500.00
Backflow (5/8) per unit-------------------------- $ 40.00
Sewer tap per unit------------------------------- $500.00
Sewer Impact Fee per unit--------------------- $1,400.00

Monthly water charges

Base rate per unit is $8.52, plus $4.20 per thousand gallons used.
10% Utility tax on water only.
(We read by thousand gallons for billing purposes)

Monthly sewer charges

Base rate per unit is $22.67, plus $6.71 per thousand gallons used.

Irrigation Meter
Water tap (5/8 inch)----------------------------------$640.00
Water Impact ----------------------------------------$500.00
Account set-up fee----------------------------------- $15.00
Billed $8.27 base rate, plus $4.03 per thousand.

County Impact Fee

The County also charges an impact fee on any new service according to the number of fixtures. You will be required to furnish a schematic to the County showing square footage to be watered. If you have any questions, call Bay County at 248-8350.

Hydrant Meters

Refundable Deposit------------------------------- $650.00
Connection fee--------------------------------------$15.00

Monthly Tipping Fee

Per Unit (residential only)--------------------------- $13.50

Voluntarily Park Contribution

The $1.00 park contribution seen on your bill is voluntary. All contributions are appreciated.

Utility Department Operating Polices

· A $15.00 charge (re-connection fee) is billed to the customer's account when the "shut-off" list leaves the utility office. Shut-off day is the 18th of the month; if the 18th falls on Friday or a weekend, the shut-off date will be the following Monday.
· Accounts will be prorated on a daily basis for the first and last month's bill.
· One grace day will be allowed in the event the 10th is an observed city holiday or when the office is normally closed.
· Any payment received by mail and bearing a postmark later than the 10th of the month will be charged the penalty provision of 15%.
· If a customer notifies us of an outside broken line, and it can be verified, an adjustment may be made for the sewer portion of the bill. An adjustment may be made for sewer in the case of installation of a new pool or for draining an existing pool for repairs (certain guidelines must be followed) upon verification and city personnel getting the beginning and ending readings.
· Water for property management companies may be handled by phone if we have a standing deposit.
· On/off orders are worked first thing in the morning, and after lunch.
· Refund checks are processed weekly, with the exception of the week of billing.
· There is a $20.00 charge for returned checks or 5% of the face amount, whichever is higher.
· Bills are processed between the 22nd and 24th of each month; and are due by the 10th of the following month.  Payments may be made in the office, by mail or there is a drop box located in front of the utility department. 
·If a work order has been completed and the customer requests a different date for disconnect, a $10.00 service fee must be paid prior to reconnection. 

Water Costs Money, Don't waste it through leaks

The toilet is the number one cause of wasted water. Be observant to toilets hanging up or occasionally filling up. The cost to install a new flapper valve is a lot cheaper than paying for the wasted water and sewer.
Diameter of stream Gallons Lost 
1/4"- 393,833 
3/16" - 222,000
1/8" - 98,667 
1/16" - 24,667

Tips to Prevent Water Leaks

· Check your toilet tank for leaks at least twice a year.
· Turn the water off; don't let it run when you wash, brush your teeth, shave or wash your cars.
· Take shorter showers or a bath.
· Run full loads of dishes and clothes.
· Be smart, fix leaks.

Household Garbage

The City of Parker does not collect household garbage. Permitted solid waste companies:
Bargain Sanitation - (850) 871-0016       

Mr. Trash - (850) 249-3382

Nate's Sanitation (850) 769-4304    

Waste Management - 850) 874-1019        

Waste Pro (850) 872-1800          

Lawn Debris, Trash & Rubbish

The city provides lawn debris, trash, and rubbish pick up for residents for a fee of $13.50 a month (tipping fee on utility bill). This includes limbs, leaves, appliances, etc. The City will not pick up any concrete items, bricks or roofing material of any type. Trucks run thru the city each week and items should be placed on the city right-of-way in front of your home on your scheduled day of pick up. If you live on Tyndall Parkway, contact City Hall for information on your trash pick up. You may find your trash pick-up day on the City Maps page on the Trash Pickup Day map.

Trees: Before You Cut

The City of Parker will remove tree limbs from trees cut by the homeowner. A "Request for Removal" form must be filled out by the home-owner BEFORE the tree/limb is cut. Forms are available in City Hall at no charge. Trees cut without first filing a Request for Removal will NOT be picked up by the City.  The City will not, under any circumstances, pick up limbs and trunks from trees cut by a professional tree cutter, pulp wood specialist or as the result of land and/or lot clearing.

Municode - For City Ordinances
Note--Ordinances 2012-358 forward are on the Documents page.

 Plumbing by: